What are electric sex toys
There are many names people use when talking about electric sex toys like electrical sex toys, E-Stim or electro sex toys. Electrical sex toys are just like any ordinary sex toy but instead of using vibrations or turning motions, they use the power of electricity. The electricity is distributed evenly with contact which allows for a more tingling sensation rather than a sharp ‘zap’. This sensation can be quite thrilling and lead to some intense orgasms.
How do they work
This type of sex toy works by applying electricity to the desired area, they give a sort of tingling sensation. In order for these products to work, they need to be connected to a power unit (sold separately). The power unit allows the user to turn the voltage up or down to their own preference. The unit that has been linked comes with 2 connection ports that will allow multiple toys to be used simultaneously.
Who can use electro sex toys
One of the best thing about these toys is that they can be enjoyed by almost everyone, there are some exceptions but we will come to that.
What we offer
With the rise in popularity of these electrical sex toys, there has been a huge rise in the demand for new products. Here is a list of what is available in our electric sex toy collection:
- Electro Butt Plugs & Anal Beads – The only thing better than feeling the amazing filling sensation of a butt plug is one that applies electrical energy to the area. Anal beads with added electro stimulation can enhance the intensity of your orgasms.
- Electro Cock Rings – Enjoy all the benefits of your cock ring with some added electricity. Applying electricity to a cock ring gives the user some different sensations when enjoying some solo play or with a partner.
- Electro Dildos & Vibes – Some may think that adding electricity to your dildo or vibrator is risky business but once you feel just how good the sensations are from the induced voltages you will be wondering why you haven’t tried it sooner. The tingling sensation that is produced by these toys will induce some of the most intense orgasms you can achieve.
There is little risk associated with using electrosex toys but we have a list of some dos and don’ts for you.
- Use a conductive gel for external equipment like the pads.
- Use a water-based lubricant with internal electrosex toys.
- Keep the power off when inserting any toys or applying the electro pads.
- Start at the lowest current setting and slowly work your way up.
- As with every toy, clean your electrosex toys before and after every use. Wait until they are completely dry before using them.
- Use electrosex toys if you have any heart conditions or problems.
- Use electrosex toys if you’re pregnant.
- Use electric sex toys if you have epilepsy.
- Use electrical sex toys above the waist. Applying the charge too close to the heart can cause serious medical problems
- Insert toys or apply the pads with the power turned on
- Submerge in water or use near water. Water is very conductive and may cause electrical shock if the unit gets wet!
- Use electrosex equipment on broken or inflamed skin.